RADMAC Forums Main Forum Anything Vintage! NATS – Evening Freeflight

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul Jefferies
    Participant

Is anyone going to the Nationals  (Aug 24th,25th and 26th)?  I usually go for just one day and look at the weather before deciding which day is likely to be best for the evening freeflight session……..  All being well, I will take my Poppet, an “Ebeneezer” which are both freeflight and possibly the Debutante which which flies itself very nicely until I use Rudder only to stop it making a bid for freedom.  The transmitter is very small and in the past nobody has noticed that it has radio in it!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I used to be open minded but then I flew inverted and my brains fell out.......

Christopher Bush

Hi Paul

The family and I will be going again this year; if you remember my son Ethan helped with retrieval last year and will be available again!

See you on Sunday hopefully

Paul Jefferies
    Participant

Thanks Chris, who needs radio when you have such a fine fetchermite!  I’ll let you know which day I decide on…..

Nigel Banham
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Yes – I am going to the Nats, prob for Sun and Mon……happy to come and cheer although my “running after models” days are long gone!

Nigel

Paul Jefferies
    Participant

“although my “running after models” days are long gone”……..  That’s what fetchermites are for Nigel! 😉

‘See you there.

Paul

Paul Jefferies
    Participant

The weather forecast is pretty much the same  for the whole weekend and other circumstances have arisen that make it better for me to go on Saturday so I hope others will be there…..?

Paul

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.